Sunday, January 07, 2007

Meetings: Week 8 - 12 January 2007

Happy New Year!

My Aesthetis Values, Art and Culture lectures for first year students at the University of Malta Junior College will start on 30th January 2007.

The final weeks for approval of project (first official meeting with students) are 27 February – 9 March 2007 (pages 4 and 9 to be completed by students and approved by tutor).

A good number of students have already started working on their project but many others have not yet had their first meeting with me.

During the coming week I will be having the following meetings for students:

Monday, 8 January: 11.00 a.m.
Wednesday 10 January: 9.00 am
Thursday 11 January: 10.00 am
Friday 12 January: 9.00 am


All meetings will be held in my office (room 250).

For a full list of meetings during January 2007 please consult my Google Calendar.

Those who cannot make it please do contact me via e-mail and indicate your free lessons.

No comments: